TO ACTIVATE YOUR PASS:
• While physically on campus within your school’s network, visit nytimes.com/grouppass
• Click on REGISTER and create an NYTimes.com account using your school email address. Or log in to your existing NYTimes.com account.
• You’re done! After your pass has been activated, you can enjoy access to NYTimes.com from any network or location.
• To view the expiration date of your pass, revisit nytimes.com/grouppass. Your pass will expire 180 days after activation.
To activate a new pass after the 180 days, visit nytimes.com/grouppass while on campus within your school’s network.
1. Go to washingtonpost.com
2. Click on Sign In to your Profile at the top right of the home page
3. If you are already registered with a .edu email address that is eligible for a free subscription, sign in with that. If not, create an account with your email address.
4. Once you've registered/signed in, you will be directed to your Washington Post Profile. If you are not automatically redirected to your profile after you've signed in, click your username at the top of the page and choose "Profile."
5. Once you are in your profile, go to the My Subscriptions tab and follow the instructions on how to get a free subscription with your valid email address. Do not go through the "Verify email address process" on the My Account Settings tab for free access. You must go through the process on the My Subscriptions Tab.
After you have set up your subscription you can log in with your email address and password on the Washington Post web sites and apps for unlimited content access.
The Washington Post can also be viewed and downloaded as an e-Replica, which allows law reviews to locate and download Post articles as they appeared in the print newspaper. e-Replica is available at http://thewashingtonpost.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx.